Returns + Exchanges
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. This Return and Exchange Policy outlines the guidelines and procedures for returning or exchanging items purchased from our store. Please read the following policy carefully:
Eligibility for Returns and Exchanges:
- Products eligible for return or exchange must be unused, undamaged, and in their original condition
- Customized products are not be eligible for return or exchange
- Items may be marked as final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange
Timeframe for Returns and Exchanges:
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must notify us within 5 calendar days from the date of delivery
- Returned or exchanged items must be received by us within 8 calendar days from the date you notify us of the return or exchange.
- Once we receive the returned item and verify its eligibility, we will process the refund within 2 business days.
- Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
- Shipping fees and any applicable restocking fees may be deducted from the refund amount, unless the return or exchange is due to our error.
- If you wish to exchange an item for a different size, or color, please include the specifics of your request.
- Exchanges are subject to product availability.
Damaged or Defective Items:
- In the event that you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately.
- We may request photographs or other evidence of the damage or defect to assist with the evaluation.
- If the item is deemed damaged or defective, we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
- We reserve the right to modify or update this Return and Exchange Policy at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
The FOUND Collection is available in a variety of options, ranging from size, material, and color.
Outside of the FOUND Collection, we are happy to work with you on creating a bespoke piece. Send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the specifics.
Items that are newly made and reorder-able are marked as such and will have a note indicating their ability to be reordered.
Vintage pieces are inherently one of a kind and can not be reordered.
“Potentially Available” is the inventory we could have; meaning the piece(s) is currently on loan/not instore. If you need the quantity that is potentially available, please send us an inquiry so we can work to get what you need.