- Verified Trade Members Qualify for 20% off on items $100 or more
- Discounts are available in-store + online
- Items on Sale are not eligible for further discounts
- Your discount is not transferable; however one-off transfers can be approved when necessary
- If you must pass your discount onto your client, written confirmation need be submitted with the client name, order #, and trade member sponsoring the discount usage
Trade members are permitted to take items out on approval under the following conditions:
- A completed credit card authorization form must be submitted before items can be taken out
- Inventory can be out for 72 hours; after which you will be charged the full approval amount unless an extension has been discussed + granted
- Damage to merchandise will result in purchase
Out of City/State Approvals
- Approvals will be handled on a case by case basis
- Client is responsible for shipping charges, both ways
- Damage during transport will result in purchase of merchandise
For staging jobs or photoshoots, we allow inventory to be rented under the following terms.
If you decide to keep 50% or more of the items out for rent, we will waive any rental fee. If not, we ask that you pay a 10% fee of your net total for "borrowing" the items. Damaged inventory will result in purchase.