Things that Inspire Us - Thanksgiving Edition
Thanksgiving Time With One of Our Favorites – Christopher Spitzmiller
As Thanksgiving is around the corner in the US, we cannot help but love this month’s Veranda and Garden & Gun, as one of our all-time favorites, Christopher Spitzmiller, set the table with his quintessential holiday touches. Read below about a few of Christopher’s favorite holiday touches!
What touches and traditions are important to you around the holiday and on the holiday table?
I love my Dalhia plates on the table and love a fruit sculpture centerpiece! It’s also nice to use fruit and nuts down the table. I’ve also been into paper whites, so these will be around this holiday season!
The Christmas table has paper whites, anemones; Christmas ornament/doves from my dove cote. Clearly, you can see, I like a LAYERED Table!
Any small piece of advice this Holiday season?
Always remember to hydrate, as I’m much happier with a club soda with a splash of cranberry and two limes for extra kick!
Shop the table scape:
- Greenery by SYG Designs and Vases from William Yeoward Crystal
- Table Cloth by Sferra
- Glassware by Terrane Glass
- Candles from Fieldshop by Garden & Gun
- Glasses William Yeoward Crystal
- Utensils by Sabre
- Napkins handmade by Hibiscus Linens
- Plates by Christopher Spitzmiller (link once live)
- Chairs by Gabby Home
- Place Cards by Garden & Gun with Scriptura
- Bowls by SYG Designs
Photo credits: Garden & Gun